Some people have all the luck. They appear to float along, effortlessly acquiring all the best things life has to offer: a loving family, an active social life, a great house, a fulfilling career. In short, they have everything you want. The good news is that it isn’t just luck. Lucky people have a secret. They know how to be lucky, and you can learn how too. By following the Twelve Tenets of Good Luck, you can create for yourself the life you’ve always wanted.
The Twelve Tenets include:
- Belief. You can have anything you want in life, so long as you believe that you can.
- Confidence. The more highly you value yourself, the more highly others will value you.
- Happiness. Things will not make you happy, only you can make you happy. And if you are happy, the good things will follow.
- Focus. Know what kind of luck you’re looking for.
- Bravery. Fortune favors the bold.
- Persistence. If you turn back at the first sign of trouble, you’ll never get where you want to be.
- Flexibility. Sometimes you have to take a detour.
- Responsibility. When you take control of your life, you give yourself power.
- Awareness. Listen with more than your ears.
- Serenity. Anxiety and anger are deterrents to good luck.
- Kindness. You can catch more flies with honey, and both you and your flies will be happier for it.
- Gratitude. When you are grateful for what you have, you will always feel lucky.
Fans of The Happiness Project, The 7 Habits of Highly Successful People, and How to Win Friends and Influence People will love this comprehensive guide to achieving success in every area of life.