◆ Everyone wants love. We’re so desperate for it that we are frequently willing to take any deformed shape of it. But what if we can bring in the idea in a developed and genuine form to make it available to every person?
◆ While there is no such thing as a “Love Doctor,” you now have a viable alternative. Morhaf Al Achkar obtained his Ph.D. in education and is currently a practicing family physician at the University of Washington. He was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer. Since then, his research has focused on the experience of patients living with cancers. His first book is based on interviews he did with 39 patients who live, like him, with advanced illness. He explored how these patients find meaning, cope, and build resilience. Using his deep understanding of philosophical concepts, Morhaf shares his understanding of love from the perspective of someone aware of his finitude.
◆ By following his easy-to-apply practical exercises, Morhaf invites you on a journey of dialogue and reflection to Heighten your Empathic Abilities.
★ Inside A Love Attempt™, You will Learn:
- The Pragmatics of Love
- How to Love by recognizing and capturing the opportunity.
- How to Love and forget by purifying and receiving love afresh
- How to be intentional, pay attention, and set up a space, norms and expectations to listen with love
- How to reconstruct what is being and learn about context and biography to communicate with love
- How to become oriented to understanding and agreement to act communicatively with Love
- How to develop a strategy to reinforce and abstract some learning about yourself to Become Authentic with Love
And much, much more!
◆ A Love Attempt is the third book in Dr. Alachkar’s self-help series. The first was on resilience and meaning. The second, his memoir, was released only six months before the first draft of this project. In Being Authentic, he wrote ideas about love but did not develop them sufficiently. So he is completing that project here.
◆ Dr. Alachkar’s elegant but transparent manuscript is packed with thought-provoking insights and concrete action steps to make salient our native competency for loving so we can then orient our next actions toward embracing love. If you want to learn the conceptualization of love and say “My next act is A Love Attempt!” then you can’t afford to miss Morhaf’s essential guide.
✓ Unlock your true love potential with this easy-to-follow guide Today! ♥