In an increasingly connected world, strategic relationship management is a vital capability for successful organisations. The book about relationship management Managing Authentic Relationships; Facing New Challenges in a Changing Context focuses on building and managing a strong network and reciprocal relationships for the entire organisation by implementing a professional relationship management approach at strategic, tactical and operational level.
Professional relationship management makes valuable and measurable contributions to the strategic goals of an organization by:
– Expanding the organization’s strategy to a Relationship Management Strategy.
– Efficiently managing relationships and correctly mapping stakeholders.
– Embedding clear responsibility for relationship management throughout the organization.
– Measuring results and calculating the Return-on-Relationship.
– Developing strong networking skills and networkers who are able to act as eyes and ears for the organization.
– Organizing effective networking activities with measurable results.
This book about relationship management also offers a holistic view. Managing authentic relationships requires a shared understanding of what relationships are. It is impossible to develop successful relationship management without authentic relationships based on trust and reciprocity.