This easy to read ebook is full of advice for new, and not so new self-publishing authors. In logical order, it takes the mystery out of self-publishing by giving clear, and often illustrated how to guides for the necessary steps involved in successful self-publishing. If you are ready to publish a new book, this ebook is a must read.
Some of the topics covered in this ebook include:
- Where And How To Publish An Ebook Or Paperback
- How To Self Edit And Proofread Your Manuscript
- How To Prepare Your Word Manuscript For Self-Publishing
- How To Format Word For Ebook Publishing
- How To Add A Table Of Contents To An Ebook
- How To Make An Ebook Feel More Like A Real Book
- How To Convert Word To Epub And Mobi Ebook Files
- How To Find A Great Book Title
- How To Use Metadata Effectively
- How To Use Keywords To Sell More Kindle Ebooks
- How To Master Kindle Keywords – For Free
- How To Make Your Amazon Book Description Stand Out
- Open Publishing or Amazon Exclusivity?
- What’s The Best Way To Promote My Self-Published Book?
- Seven Ways To Boost Your Author Blog Traffic
- Five Simple Actions You Can Take If Your Book Is Not Selling
- How To Promote Yourself As An Author
An ebook or paperback is a product, and as with any new product brought to market, quality is always going to be the winning edge. Find out how to give your ebook and book the best possible chance of success by learning how to improve the quality, discoverability and appeal before you publish.
Also, learn how to promote and market your ebooks and books effectively through the use of your blog, social media and intelligent linking, as well by as by using economical, cost effective advertising.
It will not take long for you to read this useful reference guide, but the time it takes could well be an investment in your new ebook or book and provide you with many new ideas and tips that will help your book’s saleability.