If you have answered “Yes” to any of these questions, then this book is for you.
We all want to be free of stress. But very few people actually know how to deal with stress effectively. Instead, most people continue to push their body and mind beyond their natural limits on a daily basis. That is why the number of people suffering from anxiety and depression disorders increases every year. Stress does not only affect you and me alone—even kids can suffer from its presence, directly or indirectly.
The good news is that it is easy to relieve stress if you have the right knowledge. This book is a guide for you to defeat anxiety, stress and depression.
Importantly, my promise is to help you stay productive and happy at the same time!
For many people, stress represents the ultimate enemy in the way of their productivity but this is the wrong approach. Not all stress is bad. In fact, stress is a defense mechanism to temporarily allow us to expand our mental and physical abilities to cope with impending danger. That is why you can work extra hours to meet a deadline, endure grief and deal with finding a scorpion in your closet. That is why you can read for several hours in preparation for your examinations!
But stress is not meant to be permanent or long-term part of our lives. When it becomes chronic, it destroys work-life balance and reduces your productivity significantly. You may lose interest in your hobbies and your relationships will take a definite hit. Physical signs like fatigue, headache, reduced awareness, insomnia and irritability also show up to make you feel even more disoriented. If you do not take action now, those symptoms may be the start of something more severe!
• Demystifies stress, and differentiates between good and bad stress
• Outlines 5 common stressors that may keep you from performing at your best
• Details 4 major categories of signs that confirm that you are chronically stressed
• Discusses 9 health conditions you didn’t know were linked to stress
• Shows how to use mindfulness to create a healthy mental balance, stay calm and sleep better
• Explains how to use meditation as a stress management/self-care hack for beginners
• Includes free nutrition tips that can reduce the impact of stress on you
• Explains 10 essential techniques for relieving stress NOW
If you are looking to escape from the clutches of chronic stress, this is the book for you. Written in simple language for beginners, consider it a workbook of practical tips and examples that will show you how to regain control over your productivity and moods.
Do you want to have the power to manage stress better? Do you want relief from chronic fatigue? Do you want to know how to live a healthier, happier life? Are you willing to end your anxiety or depression episodes?
“BUY NOW” to begin to unlock your potential TODAY!